Why Should I Take the Dual Degree?
- An immersive global learning experience
- Complementary curricula from two leading business schools
- Experience the innovative teaching and learning approaches from two institutions
- Unique student experience
- Excellent affiliations and alumni networks from two institutions
- Significant time and cost savings
CUHK and IE Business School Bachelor of Business Administration Dual Degree Programme
The first intake is expected to be admitted into CUHK and IE Business School in the academic year 2019-20. Students admitted into CUHK will study at IE Business School during the second and third academic years. Students admitted into IE Business School will spend the first two academic years there and continue their studies in CUHK in the third and fourth academic years (i.e. 2021-22 and 2022-23 academic years). Students who complete the programme and meet the graduation requirements of both universities will receive Bachelor of Business Administration degrees from CUHK and IE Business School.
As an international institution, IE Business School places much emphasis on innovation and entrepreneurship, and its MBA programme was ranked 31st worldwide by the Financial Times in 2019.
Dual Degree Programme Video
Dual Degree Programmes
IBBA for Good Reason
Two Degrees in Four Years
Speak Spanish Upon Graduation
Living in Hong Kong and Madrid
Working and Studying in EU Countries
Pathway to Entrepreneur